There are many ways for people to get involved with AELA’s Voices of Nature 2020 program.
AELA’s biennial celebration of the Rights of Nature – Voices of Nature 2020 features an international conference, public lectures, Peoples’ Tribunal, art exhibitions and other events.
For more information, please email: email@example.com
FOR ARTISTS AND CREATIVES –
JOIN US AND PROMOTE YOUR WORK
“Voices of Nature 2020” invites exploration of the concepts of ‘voice’, ‘standing’, ‘representation’, and ‘agency’ of the natural world within human governance systems. The theme also promotes AELA’s desire to focus on sound art and acoustic ecology as key mediums for communicating and exploring nature’s voice/s
- Virtual Gallery – Read about the THEMES of Voices of Nature 2020 and then fill out the Expression of Interest to share your work on our Virtual Gallery
- Host a Local Event – Read about the THEMES of Voices of Nature 2020 and fill out the Expression of Interest to host a Local Event.
- Attend the National Exhibition – 14–18 OCTOBER 2020
- Contribute to the ‘Earthwords’ Anthology – closing date is 2 August
- the publication will be launched during the Rights of Nature week, 12–17 OCTOBER 2020
- Attend a public lecture and the Australian Peoples’ Tribunal for Community and Nature’s Rights
- More details available soon
FOR EARTH LAWS/GOVERNANCE EXPERTS AND STUDENTS, AND THE WIDER COMMUNITY
- Participate in the Earth Laws Asia Pacific Conference, 14-16 October 2020
- Join us at the Australian Peoples’ Tribunal for Community and Nature’s Rights, Sat 17 October, 2020
- Attend the Voices of Nature National Exhibition, 12-17 October 2020
- Enjoy the visual art and sound art on the Virtual Gallery
- Visit a Local Voices of Nature Arts Event in your town or region – visit our map [coming soon!] to find an event near you